This machine converts between equivalent ores as given by the Dictionary. For example, it can convert Copper Ore from IC2 into Copper Ore from Mekanism. Like the Logistical Sorter, it does NOT require power to function.
To use the oredictionificator, you must add filters using its GUI.
- First, click on the "Add Filter" button.
- Next, type in a valid dictionary key (You can use the Dictionary to find keys).
- Note: Unlike the logistical sorter, wildcards can not be used. You must use the full key.
- Then, scroll left or right through the available ores to select the one you desire. For example you can choose Mekanism's copper ore, and all the copper ore you give the machine will be converted into Mekanism's copper ore.
- Finally, click the "Save" button to save the new filter
Once all desired filters have been saved, you can now place blocks or items in the machine's item slot on the lower left of the GUI and it will output the converted block or item into the slot on the lower right.
You can also pipe items in and out of the machine using Logistical Transporters. With the machine facing you, the left side is input, the right side is output