Fissile Fuel is "burned" in a Fission Reactor to produce Nuclear Waste and heated coolant.
Fissile Fuel Production Chain
- Refine Uranium Ore into Uranium Ingots, preferably by the Tier 4 ore quintupling process.
- Process the Uranium Ingots in an Enrichment Chamber to produce Yellow Cake Uranium.
- Process the Yellow Cake Uranium in a Chemical Oxidizer to produce Uranium Oxide.
- Process Fluorite with Sulfuric Acid (such as from the Tier 4 ore process) in a Chemical Dissolution Chamber to produce Hydrofluoric Acid.
- Combine the Hydrofluoric Acid and Uranium Oxide in a Chemical Infuser to produce Uranium Hexafluoride.
- Process the Uranium Hexafluoride in an Isotopic Centrifuge to get Fissile Fuel.
Detailed Production Chain
To produce Fissile Fuel, from the basic inputs of: Water, Coal (or similar), Oxygen, Fluorite and Uranium Ingots is an involved process. Ideally, you would have 3 Chemical Infusers, and 2 Chemical Oxidizers. As well as one each of: Enrichment Chamber, Pressurized Reaction Chamber, Rotary Condensentrator, Chemical Dissolution Chamber, Isotopic Centrifuge.
Listed here are the steps in counterclockwise order from the screenshot below.
- Making Sulfuric Acid: (Orange below)
- Making Fissile Fuel: (Pink below)
- Making Uranium Oxide (Green below)