Tools the Atomic Disassembler replaces:
Notable tools the Atomic Disassembler does not replace:
The Atomic Disassembler has five different settings:
- Normal (202)
- The default setting
- Works as if a diamond version of every tool with Efficiency II.
- For hoe, tills a 3x3 patch per swing on right click.
- Slow (82)
- Works as if a diamond version of every tool.
- For hoe, tills a single patch per swing on right click.
- Fast (1282)
- Works as if a diamond version of every tool with Efficiency V.
- For hoe, tills a 5x5 area per swing on right click.
- Vein (202)
- Mines an entire vein of ore or tree of wood with a single swing.
- Off (02)
- Does not affect the world around it.
- Good setting to leave it on if walking around.
Settings may be changed with Shift-Right Click
1Only if Forestry mod is installed; 2Number of Joules cost per swing