Difference between revisions of "Atomic Disassembler"
(Changed crafting template)
|Line 57:||Line 57:|
Revision as of 23:47, 1 August 2021
1.0mJ (400.0 kRF) Rechargable)
Tools the Atomic Disassembler replaces:
Notable tools the Atomic Disassembler does not replace:
- Sword - Although a very formidable weapon dealing an average of 10 hearts damage (20Hp), the Atomic Disassembler cannot block attacks.
The Atomic Disassembler has five different settings which may be cycled through by Shift + Right clicking:
- Normal (202)
- The default setting
- Works as if a diamond version of every tool with Efficiency II.
- For hoe, tills a 3x3 patch per swing on right click.
- Slow (82)
- Works as if a diamond version of every tool.
- For hoe, tills a single patch per swing on right click.
- Fast (1282)
- Works as if a diamond version of every tool with Efficiency V.
- For hoe, tills a 5x5 area per swing on right click.
- Vein (202)
- Mines an entire vein of ore or tree of wood with a single swing.3
- For hoe, tills a 3x3 area per swing on right click.
- Off (02)
- Does not affect the world around it, except for mobs.
- Good setting to leave it on if you intend to use it as your main weapon... and don't want to dig yourself into a death trap.
1Only if Forestry mod is installed; 2Number of Joules cost per swing; 3Sometimes has trouble with logs/ore blocks that are not taxicab adjacent to another;